Friday, October 14, 2011

A Place to Park, colored pencil drawing

A Place to Park
7in x 5in
colored pencil on paper
copyright Rose Welty
$45

When I saw the latest painting challenge over at Daily Paintworks, I just couldn't resist that wall. There is something terribly enchanting about light walls with dark windows and doors!

It's Friday, the pizza dough is rising for tonight's pizza and movie night, and so I'm back to the drawing board on my next adventure.

A Place to Park is now available for sale. You can purchase it directly from me. It is matted to 8in x 10in and is ready for you to frame:
If you have any questions, please check my FAQs page or email me (address on about page). If you live locally, I will deliver your artwork to you free of charge. Otherwise, a $5 fee will be added to ship the artwork to you.


Choose your delivery

No comments: