Friday, January 30, 2009

My January and My February


This post reviews my January and looks at my February.

January:
  • 4 paintings - done and more
  • 10 sketches - close, 8 or 9
  • 1 self-portrait - done
  • Participate in the VSD - done
  • Book review - done (and I've finished two books from "my list")
  • Experiment with Twitter and Facebook - Twitter, not really. Facebook yes.
  • Two new things on the camera - I used it a ton and became familiar with it, read a few pages of the manual. But, no, not really two new things.
  • Optional:some blog/website redesign - yes, a did a major redesign at the beginning of the month and here at the end I've added navigation buttons across the top and modified the header image
February:
  • 4 paintings
  • 10 sketches
  • 1 portrait
  • Participate in the VSD
  • Book review
  • Learn two new things on the camera
  • Write and research for articles
  • Optional: Start new project
Thanks dear reader for persevering this far through my laundry list. It really helps me to publish these posts - it makes me feel like I've got a contract out there that I must fulfill - in short, you readers always push me to be a better artist, thank you, it means so much to me.

How are you doing on the goals you set for the year?

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Busy lady as always. Congratulations!

Miki Willa said...

Congratulations on reaching so many of your goals. I came close with the paintings, but I am still behind on the marketing. Thanks for your inspiration.