Some of my main goals:
- streamline my process in terms of uploading images and keeping everything up to date
- allow for searching facilities: archives and search box
- create easy access to series that prove popular
- tighten up a few things that I did early in the month
- make it so I didn't have to enter 3 URLs every time I was asked for my website
- added navigation across the top
- turned my sales blog into a sales and gallery site (got rid of my standalone static site)
- redirected my sales blog to my custom domain
- added some "static pages" to my sales blog - galleries for portraits and flowers
- made both blogs three-column
- added a search box, archives, and series "buttons"
I have more I'd like to do, but I need to call an end to the tweaking...it seems that I could do this forever! It is very easy to while away the hours fussing with details...and honestly, I started all this so I could begin adding better descriptions for images for SEO purposes - now the structure I want is in place, I best get to that original intent.