Top Five Life Lines of 2008
These are 5 people who really helped me this year. Being an artist can be a lonely thing, but these people keep me from that.
- Belinda Lindhardt - generously created my header images for me. Belinda also works hard to promote her art and take care of her family - a tricky challenge, her handling of it inspires me.
- Kasie Sallee - more by example than anything else. Kasie has really worked on moving to that next level and she has made great strides this year - she encourages me to press on.
- Valerie Jones - earlier this year when I was very frustrated with my painting Valerie, unprompted, sent me a book in the mail. Her friendship is a great encouragement.
- Stacy Rowan - faithfully emails me about art and family goals each week, and also answers questions! Stacy may even get me to do my Christmas card for next year in January.
- Ann Nemcosky - on several occasions this year offered support, encouragement, and advice. Ann and I don't get much time to interact, but she never lets that stop her from being a help when I need it.