This a review of the goals I set for July/August and whether or not I achieved them:
- Think about what I want to achieve by the end of the year - I plan on having some prints on sale as cards by the end of the year. As well, I hope to be selling on eBay early next year.
- Color study - I've done color charts in oil and purchased Albers classic book.
- Reading - I've done a load of reading on oil painting. I've also done more practical research in painting :D.
- Claybord - I did do some experimenting with it and like it for graphite.
- Sketching - Yes, I've done lots of that.
- Focus on Process - Yes, I've found a working method that works for me and I really like it. It has become an old friend.
- Oil Painting (three paintings a week) - Yes, this has been happening. This week has been a little different as I had a hard deadline on a graphite project. That is now finished, so I get to return to painting again! :D