As I was on break from alot of July, I combined my July and August goals, but here's how I'm doing so far...
- Think about where I want to go - Still thinking about this one, I think I may have to get out some paper to really narrow it down. It's important that I choose something I really want to achieve and something that is realistic.
- Pick up my color study again - Maybe in August, even if I just applied some of what I've learned that would be a help.
- Reading about something - I'm reading Ted Kautzky's Pencil Book.
- Do a CP piece on claybord with normal technique - This may become just do a CP piece.
- Do a CP piece on claybord with broadstroke technique - I've done enough experimenting with this idea that I know it's not going to achieve what I want it to, so this is considered done.
- Continue sketching as much as possible - Definitely happening.
- Continue practicing a slow process...refining drawings, doing color and value studies and taking my time on the final support - Yes, still doing this punctuated with quick sketches.