Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfulness

We Americans celebrate Thanksgiving today, which is meant to be about being thankful for all that God has blessed us with as a nation. And for some, that still happens. But for many, it is done in very American fashion - with overeating, over-indulgence, and football. :-)

I am thankful for many things this year. But, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my readers, some of you I know, some of you I don't. It's a great encouragement to me to know that someone reads my posts. And thanks to those of you who also comment! I appreciate your kind thoughts!

I played around with my Copic marker today in the park. The ends are interesting and capable of a great many different kinds of marks. The park was lovely, boys screaming and running in the background, and now they are all safely snug in their beds, fast asleep.

3 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

These are very satisfyingly solid trees Rose. The pens and you agree well.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Rose Welty said...

Thanks Jeanette. We had a nice Thanksgiving.

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rose! I hope it was a wonderful one and that you have a fun and relaxing weekend!
:)