Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sunshine

colored pencil drawing of sunquats, copyright Rose Welty
Sunshine
colored pencil on paper
copyright 2012 Rose Welty
$45

In the US, November is a good time to count your blessings and be thankful. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here and many people will be doing just that - along with eating far too much and enjoying family and friends.

One thing I'm always thankful for is sunshine. These bright sunquats are full of sunshine. I did this piece for a Virtual Sketch Date a few years ago and recently came across them. I decided they were too cheery to sit stored away in darkness. So, I'm offering them for sale.

Sunshine has been matted to 8in x 10in and is ready for you to frame:



Please see my FAQs page with any questions or email me.


I offer free delivery to 27587 or USPS delivery



No comments: