|Just a fun playful sketch|
Struggling with creativity?
Here are my usual remedies:
- Find something to learn:
- in an instructional book
- by revisiting a piece of earlier work
- by reading up on some art history
- just keep practicing, working over fundamentals and not worrying about "producing"
- Find inspiration:
- visiting an art museum
- taking the camera on a field trip
- flipping through favorite art books
- Reaching out to a fellow artist
- email an artist you know
- email an artist you don't know
- attend a local art function
So what are your remedies?