Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's Like a Fall Cleanup Around Here

Azaleas
colored pencil on paper
7in x 5in
copyright 2012 Rose Welty
click to buy, $45
I mentioned in my last post that I had been painting, that continues - onto a blue and gray living room and hallway. That's how it works with stuff around the house, isn't it? Once you paint one room, you realize the next room looks bad, and then there's that project you've been putting off...

After seeing to some more storage in the kitchen on Friday, I ventured into the garden today. I removed four small bushes, trimmed several large holly bushes (which grow far too fast and too large for my liking), and planted four more azaleas in place of the bushes.

Once I get all these rooms painted I should have an open studio, then you can see it all. :-)

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, so gorgeous. Nice you can fit this in between painting your house! Hugs.

Rose Welty said...

Hi Jo, thanks as always for your encouragment. Actually, I cheated on this one - I did this a few months ago. :-)