Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Second Visit with the Tulips

Tulips
colored pencil on paper
7in x 5in
copyright 2012 Rose Welty
$45

Yesterday I mentioned one way that I'm trying to find my way forward. Today I'll mention another.

Sometimes when I feel stuck, I revisit an earlier piece. A few years ago I did a piece with tulips in acrylics. It is, in fact, one of my most popular notecards. I've always wanted to try it again in a different medium. I was looking to see the difference the medium makes and my own growth and change as an artist.

The acrylic version sold a few years ago. But this new colored pencil version is now available for sale. It is matted with an 8inx10in white mat, ready for you to frame:


Any questions? See my FAQs page or email me.
Choose your delivery

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

both version are great, but this one seems more alive to me for some reason

Rose Welty said...

Thanks Jen, I appreciate the feedback.