As I'm "on vacation", I thought I'd give a reminder of some of my most popular posts.
To find the popular posts, I used my statistics tools...which brought to mind some thoughts on stats...
When I first began blogging I thought that statistics were only for bloggers who were trying to make money from ad clicks.
But as I've blogged for longer, I have found statistics useful, here's how:
- You know how people found your blog.
- You know what keywords bring people to you.
- You know what your most popular posts are.
- You know how many people come to your blog on any given day.
- And, my personal favorite, when you are having a down day, sometimes, you can check your stats and be pleasantly surprised - and greatly encouraged!