I'm still "on vacation", but just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I've managed about 3 sketches so far...but I'm having a wonderful time!
Below are my goals for November with a blurb about how I did with them.
- Add to sales blog every Monday, Wednesday Friday - I did this pretty much, until I went on vacation.
- Revise article draft - I did this, submitted the article and it was published on Empty Easel.
- Start newsletter - I did this, had some nice feedback on it.
- Daily Inks - 5 per week - Production slowed down here.
- Oils/Acrylics - 2 paintings - I did accomplish two paintings in acrylics.
- Finish book on color in painting - Didn't finish this book, but did start another! Focus, focus.
- Write a review - As I didn't finish, I haven't written a review. But, I do have a post started based on the second book I started.