I'm back from my vacation. I had a great time visiting with my parents and enjoying the holiday season. Above you see one of a few sketches I did. Happily, this one does rather look like my mom.
Here we are at December. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were beginning the year...December seemed so far way.
I began the year with big plans for each month. Then in March, I revised things.
I'll do an assessment of the year later, but I do have a few final goals for the year.
- Participate in this month's VSD
- Draw one portrait in graphite
- Add a few works to the sales blog
- Send out December newsletter
- Continue some reading projects
- Organize my reference photo library
- Organize my artwork folders - archive 2008 and prepare for 2009
- Make regular backups (Friday afternoons)