Sunday, November 30, 2008

December 2008 Goals

Sketch of my mom reading
(Usual difficulty with photographing in bad light!)

I'm back from my vacation. I had a great time visiting with my parents and enjoying the holiday season. Above you see one of a few sketches I did. Happily, this one does rather look like my mom.

Here we are at December. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were beginning the year...December seemed so far way.

I began the year with big plans for each month. Then in March, I revised things.

I'll do an assessment of the year later, but I do have a few final goals for the year.

For December:
  • Participate in this month's VSD
  • Draw one portrait in graphite
  • Add a few works to the sales blog
  • Send out December newsletter
  • Continue some reading projects
  • Organize my reference photo library
  • Organize my artwork folders - archive 2008 and prepare for 2009
  • Make regular backups (Friday afternoons)

No comments: