Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged Again

My buddy Belinda tagged me. I've done this before, but it's fun to play. So, here goes.

5 Random or Weird Things about Me
  1. I homeschool my son 3 days a week. He attends a university model school. He spends two days a week with a professional teacher, and three with me. It has been far more rewarding than I ever imagined it would be.
  2. When I was pregnant with my eldest, I dreamt that I was wandering around a marketplace with a bunch of little boys hanging off me. Still living the dream! :D
  3. This weekend I bought Drawing Clothed Figures by Barbara Bradley, the UK version of this book. Happily enough, I got it at a discount compared with Amazon.
  4. I am a Christian, thankful for God's grace to me every day.
  5. I have a cup of black coffee every morning. Every afternoon, I have a cup of tea with milk. I like both bitter, without sweetener - perhaps because I like a sweet roll in the morning and a chocolate bar in the afternoon. :D
People I'll tag: (please don't feel obliged to participate, but if you want to, it's fun to get to know people a bit more.)

Ann Nemcosky - I only know Ann from her blog posts. She's a talented artist and homeschools.
Valerie Jones - she's a Fine Art Friend - she has a great eye and a lots of CP knowledge.
Debby Kaspari - I only know her from her blog as well, she's very talented.
Steve Chipman - a talented artist and software engineer.
Jeanette Jobson - I'm sure she's been tagged before, but she's a fascinating person.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks Rose :) I feel kind of honored! It will be fun to play!

It's great your boys can go to a model school just twice a week. I wish we had something like that here. Homeschooling is by far the most demanding, challenging job I have ever had and the most rewarding.