5 Random or Weird Things about Me
- I homeschool my son 3 days a week. He attends a university model school. He spends two days a week with a professional teacher, and three with me. It has been far more rewarding than I ever imagined it would be.
- When I was pregnant with my eldest, I dreamt that I was wandering around a marketplace with a bunch of little boys hanging off me. Still living the dream! :D
- This weekend I bought Drawing Clothed Figures by Barbara Bradley, the UK version of this book. Happily enough, I got it at a discount compared with Amazon.
- I am a Christian, thankful for God's grace to me every day.
- I have a cup of black coffee every morning. Every afternoon, I have a cup of tea with milk. I like both bitter, without sweetener - perhaps because I like a sweet roll in the morning and a chocolate bar in the afternoon. :D
Ann Nemcosky - I only know Ann from her blog posts. She's a talented artist and homeschools.
Valerie Jones - she's a Fine Art Friend - she has a great eye and a lots of CP knowledge.
Debby Kaspari - I only know her from her blog as well, she's very talented.
Steve Chipman - a talented artist and software engineer.
Jeanette Jobson - I'm sure she's been tagged before, but she's a fascinating person.