Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my blog! One year ago today I decided to start up this blog in order to join in on the "Sargent in January" project. And here we are a year later, blog and art going full-steam.

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me over the last year. Your comments, emails, and conversations mean so much to me. Without them, I wouldn't still have the blog, I wouldn't be producing any art, and I would be unhappy.

The image above is my second start in the 50 starts project. It was done from life in CPs on vellum, 5" x 7".

5 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations, Rose! Time flies, doesn't it? You had a very productive year.

Jo Castillo said...

Oh, by the way, the bell peppers are very nice! Yummy looking. I like the shadows.

Valerie Jones said...

Nicely done!!! They look good enough to eat.

Jeanette Jobson said...

Happy Birthday Blog! Did someone mention cake... :)

Well done Rose, its always a challenge to maintain a blog. You've done a great job.

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Happy Blog Birthday Rose!!! I don't know how I missed this! I've been doing a terrible job of keeping up lately.

The peppers look great! :)