- As I began, Whistler kept telling me to plan it out, take the time to lay it out.
- O'Keefe just sort of shook her head at my lack of attention to composition.
- When I'd puzzle over a tricky spot Sargent would whisper, "Suggest, precisely."
- Ingres kept reminding me to weight my lines and vary them.
- Waterhouse kept pushing me to work harder on the values.
Parrish and Rockwell kept stamping their feet telling me to hurry up and get on to painting. Van Gogh didn't say anything, he doesn't consider my work worthy to comment on :-).
Anyway, I have really learned alot this year and I noticed it with this drawing. If you've ever considered joining one of the Fineline Artists masters projects, or studying up on someone else's work, I can highly recommend it!I'm not sure if this is done, but it's close. Off to try out some new paints...