Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ever have one of those days? (Boys WIP 3)

You know the sort of day I mean...where every time you pour, you spill, every time you throw something away it hits the lip of the can and crumbles to the floor, where the grease monkeys at the car place look at you like "lady, even I know you should have combed your hair this morning", where you try to adjust the rearview mirror in traffic and it comes off in your hand...

Maybe you don't know, but I have plenty of them, today being my latest of these I'm-too-nerdy-for-the-world days. Normally, it would be a good day for picking up the pencil, but today I just knew I'd find new levels of nerdness, instead of peace and confidence. And, about that, I was right.

Since I haven't posted in a few days, I felt I owed it to you faithful few to post something. So, here's the latest of my WIP. I've messed all over this today. I'm hoping that most of it can be corrected with more values work.

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome...

No comments: