Just a quick post today, with the tremendous weather today there is soccer practice. As you can see, I filled in my second son on yesterday's work. I did the "auto correct" in the image editor just so that you can see more of the shading, because it is still light at this stage. There is definitely unevenness to how this is developed at the moment, but I will correct that when I move to the real surface. Also, there is some distortion at the top because I had the paper propped against a wall. Hopefully you get the idea anyway.
Tomorrow I plan to "fill-in" number three. If that goes as planned, I will declare myself happy enough with the drafts to move to the real paper. We'll see.