Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photo Editing Tip - PS Elements


I said at the end of last year that I was interested in improving my skills - one area of interest is in photography and photo editing. I have the chance to work on that right now - I took about 1200 pictures on our recent trip to CA. Now it's time to sort through and edit the good ones into a couple of photo books.

One PS Elements tip I've picked up:

  • if you click on that "quick fix" tab you can see the original photo and then your modifications all on one screen, so you can compare. I've found this helpful - it helps me to know if I want changes or not. In PSE5 (I'm terribly out of date), you have access to several of the general fix type tools - lighting, contrast, sharpness, red eye, etc. 
Back to work! :-)

No comments: