Sunday, December 26, 2010

More IPad Sketching





Today we had 6 inches of snow. We did the obligatory snowman, snowball fight, and snow angels. After some lunch and cocoa we decided we hadn't had enough - so it was back outside for some cold and wet football. Good fun, but I am not as fit as I should be and sitting here on the couch is definitely all I can do the rest of the night.

But, as I have this snazzy new iPad, I can sketch and then blog it for you without moving. It's amazing what you can do with this device - tonight I messed around with smudging, layers, and the gradient fill. Today I found an app that turns famous artworks into puzzles (very fun), a great photo app from the Guardian (gives you great photos from news stories and offers a photography tip and caption), and a great mobile interface for Facebook. Such fun!

No comments: