4 in x 4in, open acrylics on Gessobord
not for sale
On my break recently, I made a discovery. It's not like it is a big secret, I just had never taken the time to think about it. I have discovered MS Live Writer. It's a software tool, like Scribefire, to help you blog. I never imagined that I would use such a thing, seemed like just another complication. But honestly, I love it and wouldn’t be without now.
What you get:
- Write locally, then publish online.
- Great image handling software - I have been trying to put images in a table for the "pages" on my sales blog (such as my flower gallery or portrait gallery) - it hasn't worked until I used Writer.
- Lots of integration with other online apps, plugins etc.
- My current favorite plugin asks you if you want to update twitter with your new post – you click yes, it goes to twitter puts in your blog title and a shortened url. If you have things set up between twitter and facebook then it will go publish the same thing on facebook. All for one click, awesome!
- Here’s the official list of features
- Life Hacker’s ideas about how to use the features