Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Goals Review

Click here for purchasing information.

This post reviews my goals for October and how I did in meeting them.

Business Goal: Write draft of article for online submission. (done, plus more)
  • I wrote a rough draft for submission. After another pass or two, I'll decide if it should be submitted.
  • Unexpected Goal - start selling some artwork online. My original plan had been to start trying to sell some artwork online by the end of the first quarter 2009. Inspiration hit this month while talking with some friends, I decided to just go for it.
Artwork: Oils, Inks, Sketches- (1/3 done, done in full, done in full)
  • Oils - 3 paintings a week: I did 2 oil paintings and 2 acrylic paintings. 4/12, that's a third of my goal.
  • Daily Inks - 1 per week day: I did 20 daily inks, that was the goal.
  • Sketching - 10 sketches in the sketchbook: I did 10 sketches.
Research: (not done, done)
  • Paint 1 copy of a Degas pastel - I lost track of this goal during the month.
  • Study some Degas work and focus on his composition - I did this, but I'd like to do more.
All in all, it was a very busy and productive month for me. Next month should prove even busier!


1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations on reaching most of your goals. Some of us, ehummm, don't even get the goals listed. :) Good work.