Friday, March 14, 2008

Digital Sketching




Hey Everyone! I'm sorry it's been a quiet week on the blog. It's been a busy week around here. My art has had to take a backseat. Lately I've struggled a bit with finding the right balance. It's easy to get frustrated that I don't have enough time to do everything that I need and want to get done. I'm having a think about what I want to achieve in each area of my life. Then I can spend time on meeting the goals, and not overextend myself.

All that to say, I'm thinking about direction, focus, revising my goals, etc. Bear with me in that process. Any pearls of wisdom? Want to share them?

Here are a few sketches of my sons watching a video, done today on the Nintendo DS. Also a sketch of a Degas self-portrait from last week. Really enjoyed this today. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: