I just get cranky and every little thing annoys me. My desire is always to occupy the children with something and escape to cup of tea, chocolate, and a good moan and sob. And sometimes, it comes to that.
But, other times I remember:
- it's all fixable, given time
- taking the time to train the kids to put their shoes away today is worth it for a lifetime
- stop thinking, just do what needs to be done
- it didn't take a day for it to become like this, it will take more than a day to clean it
- just doing a couple little things will help you feel better.
- spend 15 minutes on a trouble spot, that's all it will take to make progress
- pick a room a week, hit the trouble spots here and there - soon you'll hit every room
- there is more to life than a clean house